Wednesday, June 1, 2011

day 5.

This morning when I woke up and looked out the window, I was pretty sad because it was raining outside! But it ended up being a really fun and eventful day. We went to Burghley House in Stamford and checked out the estate. This is where Pride & Prejudice and other English movies were filmed. It was an amazing estate, and they had a very unique and fun garden we were able to roam around in. Afterwards we went to a little town nearby and had a lot of fun playing in the rain and just getting soaked! Darrin (my professor, the one on the top left) was cracking me up! We all loved the jumping pictures.


We got some biscuits and lemon ginger tea at Burghley House. It was quite scrumptious!
If you were curious as to what Darrin and I were doing in the Garden. we were just having a little a stare off... it's normal. 


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're having sooo much fun, Laura!!! I'm so jealous! I love the pic of you and your prof having a 'stare off' lol!! I love you little sis!

    ReplyDelete