Tuesday, May 31, 2011

day 4.

Sorry I'm a little late on posting this one... but day 4 was Sunday. I finally got to sleep in and it felt real nice! The sun was actually shining for a bit, so I ventured out for breakfast and got myself a nice slice of bread from a cute little bakery down the street. The beginning of the day was dedicated to some self-bonding time, I sketched a bit and caught up a bit on my pictures.
Later on, Andrea, Danielle and I ventured around London and just creeped our little hearts out on whoever we desired to take a picture of. We came across the LDS missionaries and hung out with them for a bit.. (you can see a picture of them on the bottom) and then we just checked out the locals and the tourists. I also got offered a job to work at a little pub/restaurant... all I had to do was "talk to Victor and it would only take 2 minutes!" So maybe when I get desperate for money, I will talk to the man. :) We are beginning to get this area down, as well as the accents. Sometimes we will accidently break out in an English accent when we speak, it is so much cooler sounding than our lame accents. Which reminds me... we asked a few locals what they thought about our accents, they said they liked it. I think they were lying to make us feel better though.
I absolutely love it here!! It's so me and I never want to leave!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment