Sunday, June 5, 2011

day 8.

BRITISH MUSEUM & THE SIR JOHN SOANE MUSEUM.

Well let's just say... the British Museum is HUGE!!! It took about 2 hours to get through half of it. But it was fun to see all sorts of history :) When you first walk in, it seems like any other museum, but as you walk in further it opens up into this huge open space giving off the feeling of being outside. The ceiling was all glass and then it circled around and branched off into different historical sections. We tried on some sweet masks at the gift shop and sketched the columns outside. Afterwards the museum we did a little shopping. Everybody here is so fashionable!!! I feel like I don't have any fashion sense when I walk around here... I need to be more like them!!


British Museum

Inside

lookin' flyy in our masks

a gold ship!

I wish I could have all this gold!!!

the inside of the British Museum

on the steps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment