Friday, July 29, 2011

day 25.

free day.

Since it was a free day the girls and I decided to take full advantage of shopping at the largest flee market in the world! Unfortunately I didn't really snap any pics because I was so infatuated with everything around me. But we had a lot of fun bargaining and talking to the locals, I also had a nice young french fella ask if I would like a "French kiss" it was pretty funny. But here is one picture of all the little buttons and nick knacks :)


After a long day of walking around and shopping, we stopped at this nice little crepe tent and I had the best crepe I've ever had in my life! It was filled with nutella (of course), bananas and coconut flakes. mmmm mmm.


Here is one thing about the flee market.... it was in the ghetto!! I was almost a little scared to walk around there during the day, I couldn't imagine being there at night. But I did like the graffiti it always adds a nice design element no matter where you are. haha

After a long day at the flee market, we decided spend the night on the town! We had some pretty interesting people approach us, including a "jigglo" with a box of "surprises" and some crazy french woman...

This was on our way back home, we had the metro all to ourselves (with one random girl reading a book as an exception) so we took full advantage of having a little photoshoot in there. Then security caught on and we ran away, those crazy French people are not very nice.... especially to Americans.



We took a little walk to the Eiffel tower as well. It was a great night :)


I got a bunch of free key chains from the illegal sellers and gave them to my friends. :) I probably collected 20 of those for free. I have some great bargaining skills, if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment