Friday, May 27, 2011

day 2.

Well this morning didn't start out too smooth, Andrea and I defiantly slept in!!! We were supposed to be downstairs at exactly 8:30am. When I woke up and looked at the clock it was 8:34, so I woke up in a panic and work up Andrea and we scrounged around the room trying to get ready as fast as possible. Not to mention that I showered the night before and my hair looked like a mix of a birds nest and lion hair. We got dressed and ran out the door, luckily the group waited for us! Then my brain just wasn't spinning right and I was all over the place.. they almost needed to get me a leash because I kept wandering. Whoops! But we went to the local apple market and then went on a little trip to Hampton Court Palace. It was mind boggling how they put so much intricate detail in every piece of the palace, from the stained glass windows to the design of vents in the floor. I couldn't put my camera down, I had to document everything I saw. It was an amazing experience to see it in real life, rather than pictures.


Here are a few details I shot at Hampton Court

Andrea said this is what my hair looked like this morning with the crazed look in my eyes to get ready fast. haha I feel like it's a pretty nice doo!

checking out the apple market!


oh hey there!


look at all of these yummy olives from the market... I wanted to eat them all and they smelled amazing!!


oh... just got out from a very important business call in the phone booth.

the train we took to Hampton Court

the amazing Hampton Court-- home of Henry VIII





One of the King Henry VIII servants :)

so gorgeous!


the gardens

haha I don't know what I'm doing

love this.



Darrin was trying to make me do some America's Next Top Model poses... epic fail.

the last hour in the gardens were spent jumping... 

After H.C. we walked around to some of the little shops around town and found this cute little place called Zizzi. It was such a creative little place! With trees inside and an river boat motif painted all the way around the restaurant, including the windows. The cool thing about it is they choose students to design different things for their restaurant. From the menu to the Motif, if you ever get a chance, I would highly recommend it. Oh and of course not to mention the amazing food.





1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds incredible, and watch out that servant dude has a blade to slash and dash with. Also you should spend the next 10 hours practicing that harp on the gate, you could be really good at it.

    ReplyDelete